Monday, July 25, 2005

Picking noses, plus more on reading plan


My nine-year-old daughter made this in Sunday School (the writing says God's Team). My seven-year-old son said it would be great for picking noses. (He also says, you can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you should never ever pick your friend’s nose)

I’m faithfully keeping up my ULYSSES reading. Mario in his comment suggests that at 3 pages a day I will lose track of characters, but on the other hand, having a daily quota is the only way I can be sure I actually finish the novel.

It’s sort of like reading the Bible through in a year.

However, I think it’d be boring to comment on each day’s read. So I won’t be posting every day.

By the way, I am going to start another blog on my novel-in-progress, the one under deadline to Simon and Schuster YA (about the tsunami). Along with other related writing stuff. Will let you all know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home