Monday, February 20, 2006
- Name: Richard Lewis
- Location: Sanur, Bali, Indonesia
Born and raised in Indonesia, where my parents were missionaries. No TV as a kid, so read a lot for entertainment, when I wasn't surfing at the beach.
Simon and Schuster YA have published two of my novels: THE FLAME TREE (2004) and THE KILLING SEA: A Novel of the Tsunami (2006) The latter is also a Scholastic Book Fairs selection. Film rights have been sold to Fox 2000 and Scott Free productions. Visit my website
- I am coming to the conclusion...
- ULYSSES recommended reading for children.
- Helpful hints from Segur
- Happy Birthday, James Joyce
- Best time to read ULYSSES
- Back from Cambodia
- I found my copy
- A bad boy