Saturday, February 10, 2007
- Name: Richard Lewis
- Location: Sanur, Bali, Indonesia
Born and raised in Indonesia, where my parents were missionaries. No TV as a kid, so read a lot for entertainment, when I wasn't surfing at the beach.
Simon and Schuster YA have published two of my novels: THE FLAME TREE (2004) and THE KILLING SEA: A Novel of the Tsunami (2006) The latter is also a Scholastic Book Fairs selection. Film rights have been sold to Fox 2000 and Scott Free productions. Visit my website
- Broken vow pay back
- I had a midnight visitor...
- I'll save it for my New Year's Resolution
- Egads! I have to START ALL OVER AGAIN
- Haven't read a word of ULYSSES in months
- The ULYSSES Code
- Synopsis of ULYSSES
- The best time to read ULYSSES
- A momentous moment
- My new novel. I promise you there isn't a sing...