Sunday, June 18, 2006
- Name: Richard Lewis
- Location: Sanur, Bali, Indonesia
Born and raised in Indonesia, where my parents were missionaries. No TV as a kid, so read a lot for entertainment, when I wasn't surfing at the beach.
Simon and Schuster YA have published two of my novels: THE FLAME TREE (2004) and THE KILLING SEA: A Novel of the Tsunami (2006) The latter is also a Scholastic Book Fairs selection. Film rights have been sold to Fox 2000 and Scott Free productions. Visit my website
- Long time no post
- This morning's meditational
- In another universe...
- What others say about ULYSSES
- Im a baaad boy
- ULYSSES on tape
- ULYSSES has inspired me!
- What my mind looks like now
- Still alive, still reading
- A pictorial representation of my mind and ULYSSES