Saturday, April 21, 2007

Why I couldn't read ULYSSES today

I honestly had every intention.

As you know, though, from a previous post, I reserve my ULYSSES reading for a certain time and sitting postion.

But look who was there today. There is no way I can read ULYSSES with a cat looking on over my shoulder and reading as well (I am sure that ULYSSES is the one book thats cats are capable of reading--dogs read THE DA VINCI CODE). Yes, I know, I could have removed the cat, but I believe that waking a sleeping cat brings bad luck.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mindy Tarquini said...

OMG! You're still working on this!?

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our cat loved Joyce, too. She once tried to write a sequel to Finnegan's Wake by walking across the keyboard.

5:43 PM  
Blogger Nick Miliokas said...

If you're reading "Ulysses" how could your luck possibly get any worse?

4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home