Tuesday, May 30, 2006

This morning's meditational

In addition to ULYSSES, am also reading the Bible through in a year. I usually read my Bible quota first thing in the morning as I sip my first cup of wake-up coffee.

Yesterday I had searched for my copy for ULYSSES, which I found and bookmarked to my last read page and put by my reading chair.

This morning, after a bad night's sleep, I open my Bible and start reading through my yawns and steaming coffee. It took me a page to realize I was actually reading ULYSSES.

1 Comments:

Blogger Annalisa said...

Dear Richard, maybe my eglish is not really correct at all, I can understand it. HOWEVER: I'm not telling you "read 2 hundred times the same page" but just that if you think that you are able of understand everything at the first reading, you have two possibility: The first: you are genius and there's just few men in the world as you. The second:you are pompous arrongant man, as many and many in the world. I don't want to be horrible. just really sorry.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home